Saturday, September 27, 2008

WELCOME!

Hi there. Welcome to my new blog. This blog is still a virgin, so I guess there are lots of work to be done soon. Anyway, this is the first time I'm blogging. So, please bear with me as I'm not so acquainted with blogging.

The main reason for me to have this blog is to share with the world my experience in treating sick pet animals, mainly cats and dogs, and the story behind their illness. I hope, through this blog, visitors could understand that there is a need for us to help these animals the best way we possibly could because they are defenseless when facing diseases of natural or manmade. They could not speak our language and the only way for them to communicate when they are ill is through body language. Ever wonder why your dog couldn't bark for a few days and he is not interested in his favourite lamb flavored pellets anymore? Is he sick? Or, he just missed his little brother that had been separated a few days ago because you thought your auntie might need a companion at home? Or, little Max had swallowed a piece of your son's toy car's wheel 2 days ago? There are so many possibilities of why Max has lost his appetite today. Can you tell the real cause of its inappetence in just a glance?

Now, that's when the vets play their parts. Your friendly neighborhood vet will first have to ask you the reasons for your visit, the history behind all these hoo haa that happened for the past few days. It's not that simple though, but sometimes all you need is just a little bit of common sense, and your senses. Experience is very important, too.

I hope that all of you could enjoy reading my blog and here we go!

Thanks for visiting.

Dr. Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment